There can be various reasons: some are related to the quality of the answers you have provided, or reasons related to the mismatch with the requested target or limit of responses set by our clients.
Data quality is extremely important for both us and our clients. There may be situations when the responses you provide are considered quality non-compliant. The cases are as follows:
- Speedy responses: each questionnaire has an estimated average duration; if you do not fill in the questionnaire in an acceptable timeframe, it will be considered inappropriate from a quality point of view; it means you have not read and understood thoroughly the questions and answer options; consequently, the answers will not be considered relevant by the client and you will not be rewarded.
- Inconsistent answers: in a questionnaire there may be more similar questions, yet phrased differently; if you offer inconsistent answers to these similar questions, they will not be considered relevant by the client and you will not be rewarded.
- "Red Herring" answers: sometimes, our clients insert specific questions to test your attention and so they check if you indeed read the question and answered carefully, so your answers are real and reflect your opinion. There may be the same question asked in different forms in different stages of the questionnaire, for which you are expected to answer the same way, or choose the same answer option. If the answers you give fail this test, the opinions will not be considered relevant by the client and consequently you will not be rewarded.
- Unfit answers to open questions: from time to time there may be questions where no answer options are mentioned, just some boxes where you have to type your answer, according to your opinion. If the answer you provide is not connected to the question, includes inappropriate language or letters without any meaning, your opinion will not be considered relevant by the client and you will not be rewarded for the study.
When we receive answers as the ones mentioned above, all answers given in that survey will be considered unacceptable from a quality point of view and, consequently, you will not be rewarded. If we consistently get such answers on multiple surveys, we reserve the right to delete that panel member's account.
Moreover, there are 2 others cases when you may not be rewarded:
- you do not match the target profile the client needs for that specific study
- you match the profile, but there is a maximum limit of answers accepted by the client for demographics (typically age, gender and region) and at the moment you access the link, the maximum limit has already been reached.